Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Purchase :
Under these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Thy Wine and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body who places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you confirm you have read these terms and conditions, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol beverages to people under the age of 18 by law. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol beverages and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability. Thy Wine reserves the right to reject any order in case the products or services requested are unavailable or partly unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order request, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date to resolve the issue. Refund in full or partially will be reimbursed via your way of payment.
Membership registration is required before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- Accurate, complete and up to date registration information must be provided;
- Your username and password must be safeguarded at any time;
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
The Company has absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but Thy Wine shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
[II] Payment Terms:
- We accept payment by PayPal by Visa or Master Card, or
- Direct deposit to the following account and retained deposit slip fax 25599289 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the company.
Hang Seng Bank(HKD) Account Number: 390-489409-883
Account name:Thy Wine
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online commerce transactions, we employ Internet's Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. It encrypts your personal information, including credit card number, name and address, so that it would not be read as the information travels over the Internet. To check SSL Certificate information, you can right click the mouse and choose "Properties" & "Certificates".
- The upper limit of purchase on this website is HK$50,000 per transaction. For any purchase over the value of HK$50,000, please call our customer service hotline +852 2559 9967.
- Your purchase made on www.thywinehk.com shall be subject to our sole discretion and may not be accepted subject to the availability of stock. A final and conclusive invoice will be presented to you upon delivery.
- Thy Wine may from time to time set credit limits for individual customers and reserves the right to limit sales including the right to decline sales to any customers.
- Thy Wine reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
[III] Delivery * :
- We offer FREE delivery (single location only) for purchases over HK$1,500 between 10:00am and 8:00pm. For orders under HK$1,500, a delivery charge of HK$60 per carton (12 bottles) shall be applied.
- We offer next working day delivery for orders and payment received on Monday to Friday between 9:00am and 4:00pm. Orders or payment received on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays will be delivered the day following the second working day.
- The delivery service is available from Monday to Sunday and public holidays between 10:00am and 8:00pm (excluding the first and second days of Chinese New Year).
Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories & Discovery Bay
Morning delivery: 10:00am to 2:00pm
Afternoon delivery: 2:00pm to 6:00pm
Night delivery: 6:00pm to 8:00pm (Night delivery service not available for Lantau Island)
- Delivery service is limited to Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories commercial and residential addresses only. Delivery is not available to outlying islands, restricted areas, goverment departments, racecourse, airport, hotel guest rooms, ports or marinas. The delivery service to Ma Wan is limited to 10:00am to 4:00pm due to restricted access after 4:00pm.
- Delivery service is not available if there is no authorised or legitimate unloading area within 50 meters of the delivery address.
- Delivery service of five cases or more is only available to addresses of 4th floor or above when lift service is available. In the event of a lift breakdown we will make arrangements to deliver the goods at another time.
- Delivery service will be suspended when typhoon signal No.8 or above or a black rain warning is hoisted. In this event customers will be contacted to re-schedule delivery time.
- We reserve the right to charge an additional delivery fee if the recipient is not available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to notify Thy Wine immediately of any change to their delivery address.
- We reserve the right to decline delivery of goods to any customer at our sole discretion absolutely.
Please refer to <Delivery Information>
Non-pickup / non-delivery
The Company has the right to charge storages fees for storing the wine in the event that:
- a customer fails to pickup the wine within two weeks of purchase.
- wine is non-deliverable within two weeks of purchase due to customer's failure to notify the Company of change of address or the Company is otherwise unable to contact customer.
- a customer refuses to take delivery of the wine.
In the event that the wine has not been collected / delivered and the storage fees referred to above have not been paid for 1 year from notification by the Company that the wine is ready, then the Company has the right to dispose of the wine with no further notice to the Customer. The Company shall have no liability to the customer in respect of disposal of the wine in such circumstances.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the People's Republic of China and the Customer and Thy Wine agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts. Thy Wine may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, Thy Wine's determination shall be final. Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.