Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Purchase :
Under these terms and conditions, the "Company" will mean Thy Wine and the "Customer" will mean any person, firm, company or body who places an order with the Company. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the site. By using the site or any part of it, you confirm you have read these terms and conditions, accept and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- It is illegal to sell alcohol beverages to people under the age of 18 by law. By placing an order, the Customer confirms that he/she is 18 years old or above. The Customer shall ensure that no person shall use his/her login to purchase alcohol beverages and a person aged 18 or above (identification required) must be present to take delivery or delivery shall be withdrawn and attempted at another time agreed.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure that prices, details and sizes of products on this website are up to date. Prices are subject to change without prior notice and all orders are subject to Company's acceptance at its sole discretion and stock availability.
- The Company shall make every effort to ensure products displayed on the website are in stock. If from time to time products become out of stock, the Company reserves the right to offer alternative product/s to the Customer of similar value and style.
- All orders are subject to confirmation of final availability. Thy Wine reserves the right to reject any order in case the products or services requested are unavailable or partly unavailable. In the event that we are unable to fulfill your order request, we will notify you by phone or email before your requested delivery date to resolve the issue. Refund in full or partially will be reimbursed via your way of payment.
Membership registration is required before placing any order through this website. During the registration:
- Accurate, complete and up to date registration information must be provided;
- Your username and password must be safeguarded at any time;
- You authorise us to assume that any person using the site with your username and password is either you or is authorised to act for you;
The Company has absolute discretion to refuse registration of a potential customer and to terminate the registration of any customer for any reason whatsoever.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
All risks in the products shall pass to the Customer upon delivery but Thy Wine shall retain title in the products until full payment has been received.
The Company shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Company.
[II] Payment Terms:
- We accept payment by PayPal by Visa or Master Card, or
- Direct deposit to the following account and retained deposit slip fax 25599289 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to the company.
Hang Seng Bank(HKD) Account Number: 390-489409-883
Account name:Thy Wine
- All product prices listed are in HK dollars.
- To provide secure online comm